Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Finally:

I was out in the yard sanding some of the paint chips off of Ray's rocking chair when I realized that I finally had a moment to lie back and LOOK UP. -So naturally I grabbed my camera first, but the important thing to note is that it's Wednesday, and I didn't work today or yesterday. Of course I didn't make any money, either. I need the rest, and it's good to have my schedule slow down. In fact, it turns out that I may be able to switch from cleaning to photography sooner that I had thought. It remains to be seen, though. I'm hopeful, and awaiting some information.




It's already beginning to look like fall around here.

3 comments:

jill said...

your photos are just so beautiful! how long have you been taking pix?

EatPlayLove said...

oh I can't wait for some autumn ADK photos. That's the one place I long to be every late September.

Paula said...

Well, Jill -thank you very much! I have not been taking pictures too very long. It actually started after Rayona was born. She is my favorite subject, of course, but I also photographed a friend's wedding last year, and realized that I really liked it:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/14192167@N02/sets/7
2157602164895786/show/

-And I will most certainly be posting more photos of the glory that is Upstate New York in the fall...