Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Free:

From the side of the Road in Tupper Lake last Sunday:




I'm not sure what I'll do with the little yellow dresser right now, but who can pass that up? Maybe it will house my fabric stash, and the pink and white mirror will go in Ray's room over her dresser. I LOVE these two things. Now I have to have a yard sale to justify bringing more furniture into the house. Out with the old, in with the...um...old, right? I sure miss my flash. it goes in the mail tomorrow which is scary.

3 comments:

Bertha said...

That. Dresser. Is. Gorgeous. I cannot believe you got that for FREE! It's so perfect!

Paula said...

I know. We practically caused an accident when we passed it, 'cause I was like: "HONEY!!! TURN AROUND!!".

EatPlayLove said...

did you just say tupper lake? wow, flash back.

Great finds!