Friday, August 17, 2007

Our new Mei Tai:

Oh, it's finally here, and we love it so much. Apparently it's good for sleeping:

It's so beautiful and well made. I highly recommend Mei Tai Baby.

So I made more progress on the BSJ -I'm on to the increases now, but haven't worked on the wedding garter. I'll have to make more of an effort tomorrow.

We think Ray has Fifth Disease -which sounds worse than it is. Basically, she had cold symptoms, and now she has a VERY red rash all over her cheeks and chin. It started last week, but has gotten redder and more widespread. Does anyone have any experience with this? She's cranky as Hell today, so I gave her some Tylenol before bed. I don't think she feels very well. I may take her to see her doctor on Monday. I am going to go sit with her and, and watch her sleep, and knit on her sweater a bit now. Goodnight all.


2 comments:

sarahgaval said...

I was wondering if it was fifth disease and how long til it went away.On 7-4-08 my 4 year old daugter broke out in the rash and I took her to her Dr. on the 6th,and it was for sure fifth disease. I have never even heard of it. If theres anything you know about it that you could help me with like what flares it up and such please contact me at sarahgaval@aol.com thank you -sarah

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your napknits.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com