Sunday, August 5, 2007

Ok, first post:

This will be mostly for myself. I can't promise that my posts will be thrilling, or even that they will occur with any regularity. I will do my best to stay on top of things, though, because I hate it when a blog I read goes unupdated for days or weeks on end. Let's start here:

Firstly, let me say that I have a cold. We all have colds. Here is a photo of a three-and-a-half month-old with a cold:


She has developed a whole new type of whine specifically for this occasion -poor thing. It sounds so pathetic, and she's been doing it all day. She is doing it now, in fact. Thus my first post will be of the short variety.

So this blog, much like my other one, will be devoted mainly to knitting, my daughter Ray, babywearing, why I think breastfeeding and cloth diapering are great, and other things that used to have no place in my life. More later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol 100mg tramadol 100mg buy online - tramadol online cod payment