Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Well, we're back:

...actually, we've been back for a week. I am still tired, but catching up with business around here.



We had a really good time -don't I look happy?


I was. It was fun -the weather was near perfect. Photos are up over at Flickr.

In other news, I am now 35 weeks along, and VERY uncomfortable. Five weeks left seems impossible, as I am so large. Everything is fine though, and we are healthy. I'm having a lot of trouble getting around most days due to "Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction". I had it last time too -it just means that the fixed joint at the front of the pelvis begins to come apart, and it causes PAIN.

So of course now is when I choose to take on some more work. I have not made a dime in weeks, and that's really not been good. Add that to going on vacation, and other assorted little expensive disasters that awaited us upon our return, and it looks like I can't just be "resting".
I've gotten the opportunity to take on some more child care for another friend of mine, and although now is not the easiest time, it looks like a fit, as well as a necessity for both her family and mine. The child is another good playmate for Ray, and a sweetie as well, so I think it will be good for the fall and winter. I have to start in a week, but I'll get to have a little break to give birth and recover. So I'll have two of Rayona's friends to take care of in the fall and winter, and that may mean that I don't have to do house cleaning work for a while. That's nice, because I think it will be really hard to bring both of my children to my client's house. I hope it works out.

2 comments:

Bertha said...

You look amazing! So glad you had great weather during your time on the cape! We just missed each other, we just got home from there when you were heading down! Where did you stay?

Also glad you have some money making opportunities! Not fun when that pregnant but worrying about money isn't fun either. I hope it turns out to be a great fit for you!

MHuber said...

You look great! Glad you had a good time on vacation. I can't believe that you are 35 weeks already! I would love to see more pics from your trip if you can link me....see you 'round town!