Friday, August 28, 2009

So...

Things around here are pretty good. I lost a whole week somewhere, and have felt a lot of confusion about time.


I suppose I must've had that last time as well. I'm very disoriented. I have done some errands, and other small outings with the kids this week, and today we took a walk together, so those things are helping me.

I knitted some of my favorite wool pants for Zev a few weeks before he was born:


Yes, it is wool pants weather already around here. -At least if you are a newborn. I just love these things, and I did a special version for a brand new sized baby since I find that nothing really fits them well for the first month. They have a little room to grow as well. I had these in my Etsy shop last year but they never really sold as well as the sweaters and mittens. I have begun another pair of them because these are the only pants he has that fit worth a darn.

As for my son, well I am in love. My husband was kind enough to allow me a whole week of mostly uninterrupted time with him to bond, and now I understand how it is possible to love a second child as much as the first. His smell is intoxicating, and I can't stop kissing his little cheeks. Oh, babies. *sigh*

2 comments:

MHuber said...

Glad you are enjoying your time with your new little man. The pic of the 2 of them together is just precious.

Paula said...

Thanks, Marielle!