It has embroidery -at which I stink, but I was thinking of Hydrangeas as I did it. I'm not sure that's what these look like.
Overall, I'm pretty happy with it. I've learned a few things about my new machine's stretch stitch functions, and also that I have a lot to learn about sewing knits. I got the idea from this blog. I did it a little differently than she did. I used the original neckband from my husband's shirt after cutting a new neckline and gathering it. That was no easy task for me as I am gathering-challenged. I can never keep things evenly spaced. I also gathered and re-set the sleeves, as well as taking-in and shortening the shirt. So although it's still only a tee shirt, and looks like something you'd just "whip-up", it was quite a challenge for me. I dunno if I'll do it again or not.