I've been tagged by Darling Petunia, so here goes:
1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I was born and raised in NJ, then I moved to the Adirondacks for reasons which are now totally irrelevant.
2. I am really REALLY unobservant when it comes to local landmarks -as in -when someone gives me driving directions, and tells me to turn left at the McDonald's I'm like: "There's a McDonald's in Saranac Lake?" However, I know every street in my town, because I have walked them all.
3. I cannot make Saran Wrap work for me. I am totally confounded by it.
4. I have never been able to sleep as well as other people.
5. I am not in any way a religious person, and I believe in nothing except the feeling I have that people take a while to go away entierly after they die. I feel that people attach themselves to their places and belongings. However, if they believe very strongly in Heaven, I believe that they go there, because it exists for them. -if that makes ANY sense at all.
6. I knew what my daughter's name was as soon as I knew about her, but had not given it any real thought before that (she is named after a character in a novel). I also know what my next daughter's name is -(I just still need to bring her into being!). I believe that these two people are inevitable, and that there is also a third. No, I'm not crazy, but I feel strongly about children.
7. My husband and I have not addressed each other by name in eight years, and we never will, because it somehow feels uncomfortable and embarrassing to both of us.
Sorry all, but the rules are the rules:
Red Dirt Mother
Little Home Blessings
Eat Play Love